Monday 12 January 2009

On me

Writing about me is not as easy as I thought it would be. I have been trying to write something funny or interesting for a week so that I can introduce myself and my blog to you, but nothing is coming out and I keep staring at the blank screen, the cursor flickering, mocking me.

I thought it would be a good idea to start this blog with a point a view on me, but that idea sounded much better in my head. Maybe I am just a little bit scared. Maybe I am afraid what I will say about me or maybe I am just afraid that I will have nothing to say at all……GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

Right enough about that. This is supposed to be a funny blog on every day crap that just bugs the shit out of me. Hopefully you will agree and enjoy reading my rants on just about anything. I hold back no punches so expect things like the Credit Crunch (currently everyone’s favourite excuse … for anything), organ donations, politics, religion and general drivel that appear in one of our many free newspapers. Yes I said free!!!!! I don’t believe anyone should have to pay for the crap the newspapers print these days.

So there you are. Keep watching this space as they say…..

1 comment:

  1. My eyes are glued to the screen......literally! Stupid supa glue. I will be ok in a while - please don't worry.

    ReplyDelete